Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1st day blogging.. HAHA

Today is my 1st time to blog, 19th nov 2008.. i start my blog at 3.53 am. Yiping ask me tis 'xiao di di' to blog it, so i might as well try it. HAHA. cant rili tink of any name for my blog atm so i use newbiesron now. Gona change it in the future if i tink of one. 3 hrs later i m going to tasik to jog bt i m nt sleeping yet LOL. too energetic le, cant slep. Must be the coffee js nw ^^ Alang alang i dun sleep le. hehe. If i go sleep, i cant wake up n go jog le.. need to jog more ah, fat le. nid to kiam pui.. going taiwan soon.. wohoO~ gona be fat agen.. haizzz.. need to do more exercise n lose weight b4 go taiwan >.< count down everyday for the day arrive to go taiwan. 18 days more.. getting more excited ah. The food,shopping mall n etc.. got many mi xing there o.. if got the chance, wana tak their signature eh.. then let frens at brunei c, n they got jealous?? hahaha . hope later morning afta the jogging, i wont fall asleep. stil need to help cj7 do his project.. I m a newbies to art, yet i need to help him search for art thing.. HAHA.. Js gona do my best to help him.. I m hungry nw. Damn.. hahaha. hungry cant tink dao anything to write. Wil js blog til here, wil continue agen later the day. HEHE

At tasik, have a nice jog n walk.. bt got abit sleepy.. I dun sleep for more than 24 hrs le .. Wen bak hme at around 9.. At 10, i was home alone, family all go miri.. watch movie n chat nia..SIENZ~~ At around 2, frens n cousins come my hse.. Help cj7 do project.. Do til mata sakit ah.. AHAHA.. i oso type til my hand so 'suan'.. about 16 pages bt less than 2k de word .. They all went home at 7.. IF they dun cme, i wil bored til the max.. haha .. LEft me Home Alone agen.. SIENZ agenn ><.. Dad n bro cme bak at around 10. they went out 12 hrs LOL. Tapau KFC.. wow, the chicken was so nice XD i had sme too.. rili nice ah.. LOL. I shudnt eat man, need to 'kiam pui' le =s supper make us fat easily.. Gona do more exercise to burn the fat.. Taiwan,here i cme.. HAHA >.< cant wait... getting more n more excited le =) count down everyday ^^

No comments: