Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I owez blog afta 12 de, dang.. hahaha.. Home alone agen~~ N i wake up at 10 wen my cousin mc me. He got msg me at 7 bt i receive at 10+. Dangg~~ Stup connection!! owez like tat de,dst owez slow .. HAiZ. Luckily got my cousin cme my hse to accompany me. IF nt, i wil bored til the max agen.. We ate low san nasi lemak, yummy~~ hehe

IN the afternoon,around 2, we gt hungry n go find things eat agen.. We 2 orang sakai,wan fry chicken ball frm ayamas de oso duno how to. we put 2 different oil into the pan.. HAHA. N yet the oil has nt heat up yet, we put the chicken ball down liao. LOL. it is abt 40 biji in a pan. NT sure how many.. if anyone count it le, tel me ah.. hahah. thanks. It was raining js nw n eat tis hot chicken ball was rili nice.. YUM YUM~~




before the oil is heat up. HAHA.


the oil heat up already n frying it now.


At last, it is ready to eat.. YUM YUM~




At night, go my grandma house for dinner. Afta dinner, maybe finger nail CHANGED!~ AHAHA. become got colour.. 8 blacks n 2 red. HAHAHA..nthing to do so put cutex ah.. too wu liao i tink.. nvm la, 1 year 1 time. LOL. Wana put white n black de.. bt dun have white, so~
left hand.LOL
right hand. LOL





No comments: